DAY 1 - the challenges
Jumaat, 18 November 2011 @ 9:54 PTG | 0 comments


challenge 1 - Post a picture of you and introduce yourself











- the name given after set foot in this world is norsyamimi bt mohd najib
- 15 years old. ya, still young . anyone jealous? okaay, please get out from here / / muahaha
- study at secondary schools a large swamp road // muahehe . merapu weyh ! act , sekolah menengah jalan paya besar .
- study in class 3 arif. The most insane class kott haha . sory guys . i love you
- very friendly with others. like to do crazy things with my friends. sometimes quiet  sometimes chaotic. sometimes gedik / / hihihi
- like the colours pink and white. interest in koko , black and purple colours . but soory PINK make me more crazy .
- love eat .
- gila cadbury weyh !
- likes to be secret with anyone
- easy sulk and difficult to persuade
- like facebook-ing . blogging
- like to smile :)
- love songs from avril lavigne, katy Pery, Colbie callait, jason miraz, kely Clarkson , demi lovato, greyson chance, and many others .
- in love with my junhyung oppa from SHINee . scandal with my taemin and kim bum . // muahaha
- fyi , i'm single and maybe not available to THEM . because i'm still waiting for someone .
- like a serious man, but capable of making me smile like this :)
- looking for a faithful guy . please someone be a loyal to me .
- have many friends that can make me smile .
- my girlprends anis , ain , reen , nabila , zaty , tikah , ecah , echa , attin , mimi , amilina . and others ~
- my boyyprends MR.N a.k.a nazmi , wan and 1 kelas aku lhaa senang .


0kaay, that's all I know about myself. heee :) wait me for the next challenges okaay ? sory , broken english






                                                                               ♥ with love mimiey .

Label:


Why don't I ever get sick of you !
"How can i explain this feeling ?"