DAY 2 - the challenges
Sabtu, 19 November 2011 @ 1:07 PTG | 0 comments


challenge 2 -  Ten facts about yourself





challenges of today are 10 facts about me. want to know?

1. love to laugh 
2. love to eat so much 
3. crying easily
4. afraid of lighting and thunder
5. afraid of snakes, centipedes, cockroaches / tingling on frogs, worms, and things that make me amused laa
6. difficult to love someone
7. i'm love him arr ~
8. want to be a famous fashion designer and opened my own boutique
9. crazy in PINK okaay (:
10. i love my friends , HIM , and my family a lot .

next challenge ---> Five likes and dislikes




                                                                                 ♥ with love mimiey .

Label:


Why don't I ever get sick of you !
"How can i explain this feeling ?"